Hormone Replacement Therapy Linkage
The World Professional Association for Transgender Health (WPATH) recommends that hormone therapy should be initiated once psychosocial assessment has been completed, the patient has been determined to be an appropriate candidate for therapy.
We provide the following services:
- Linkage to Gender-Affirming Healthcare providers
- Referrals and recommendations for gender affirming surgery
- Assistance with prescription costs for uninsured/low income clients through our Emergency Crisis Fund (TECF)
- PrEP and HRT linkage (more details upon request)
- Referrals for World Professional Association for Transgender Health (WPATH) letter assistance