Hormone Replacement Therapy
The World Professional Association for Transgender Health (WPATH) recommends that hormone therapy should be initiated once psychosocial assessment has been completed, the patient has been determined to be an appropriate candidate for therapy.
We provide the following services:
- Hormone Replacement Therapy for Transgender individuals (referrals to vetted physicians).
- Linkage to Transgender Affirming Healthcare.
- Referrals and recommendations for transgender affirming surgery (vetted physicians and former clients approved).
- Assistance with prescriptions cost for uninsured/low income clients (TECF).
- Transinclusive Emergency Crisis Fund (TECF link on homepage).
- PrEP and HRT linkage wraparound care (more details upon request)
- World Professional Association for Transgender Health (WPATH letter assistance)